Women Empowerment Program
The Trust organized a program on women empowerment under which objective is women empowerment of remote rural area of Dist. Rajkot and Tapi . Till date the Trust has covered 35 villages.
- Dated on 19/07/2013 Mahila Education College, Atkot organized a seminar cum film shared program during the save the girl Child campaign fortnight against female feticide in the auditorium of college. Prof. D. K. Saiyad referred to the long standing women empowerment tradition of the moment in India.
- Dated on 23/07/2013 the Trust organized campaign of self help group with the collaboration of BAPS At: Valod in dist. Tapi .
- Dated on 08/10/2013 Self Help Group training workshop was organized by Jasapar Villagers along with NGO Padmanabham. On this occasion training regarding bank system, availing loans was given. Trainees were different workers of Self Help Groups.
- Dated from 24 February to 8 March 2014 the Trust organized a workshop on Handy Craft at Jasdan. In this program more than 35 women got certificate in Meena Work, Embossing, Crafting, Making Craft Items.
- Food and nutrition information: We have been providing free food and nutrition advice and information for women and children for their healthy life.
- Introduction and awareness of Govt. Schemes: We have been providing information and awareness of various schemes of Govt. for the benefit of underprivileged women like widow, old age and destitute and helping them in fulfilling the formalities relating to the scheme.
Shivan Class Training Program
The Trust has program on upliftment of women empowerment under which objective is women empowerment of remote rural area of Jasdan.
Dated on 25/10/2013 the trust has organized a seminar cum training program for the skill development of needy woman of rural area at Barvala Village of Jasdan Taluka in Rajkot Dist. Volunteer of Jasdan area gave their keen experience and knowledge of Shivan Skill to the woman participated in the program.