- PECT is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. PECT expects that all donors will exercise due care and
diligence while making donations. PECT also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
- PECT will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. PECT may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
- However, PECT is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations.
- However, in case of an unlikely event of an erroneous donation or if the donor would like to cancel his donation, PECT will respond to the donor within 7 working days of receiving a valid request for refund from the donor. The
timely refund of the donation will depend upon the type of credit/debit card/banking instrument used during the transaction. The donor will have to send PECT a written request stating reason for a refund within 2 days of making the donation to
PECT’s official address or email email@example.com along with-
A. Proof of the deduction of the donation amount.
B. In cases where the donation receipt has already been issued to the donor, the donor will have to return the original receipt to us at our office addresses.
C. If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
D. If donation was made through credit/debit card, please provide Card no. (last 4 digits only).
E. If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
F. If the tax exemption certificate is already issued, then we are sorry but we will not be able to refund the donation.
- All decisions of PECT in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.